COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures for Tofino Surf School
- All payments are payed by invoice online before arrival.
- There will be no more than 1 group in the office at a time. Maximum of 4 people in the office at a time.
- Any one entering the office will use hand sanitizer before entering.
- All pens clipboards, surfaces, door knobs and light switches will be wiped down with a disinfectant after each check in.
- All wetsuits will be ready outside for clients to try on. No changing into wetsuits in the office. If a wetsuit does not fit it will not go back on the rack it will be washed with soap, water & bleach.
- If not travelling together clients will not be able to ride in another clients vehicle to the beach.
- We are not responsible for carrying anything of the clients down to the beach. Clients are asked to bring a backpack to carry their own personals.
- Clients will place their used wetsuits in the bins provided after the lesson.
- Wetsuits will be washed in bleach soap and water then rinsed in a separate bin of fresh water.
- All school vans will be wiped down after every use.
- Gloves and masks are available by request.
Please do not come into the office if you show any of the following signs
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
Copyright © 2007—2020 Tofino Surf School LTD, tofinosurfschool.ca, Tofino, B.C.